Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Interface program called ExternalMedia for CoolProp

Interface program called ExternalMedia for CoolProp

Regarding title,

I have been trying to set ExternalMedia for CoolProp but Modelica fails to call libraries due to the following errors listed bottom of this message.
I have already completed the followings.

1. Locating "libExternalMediaLib.a" in the following folder.
    C:\OpenModelica1.12.0-64bit\lib\omc
2. Locating a folder "ExternalMedia 3.2.1" within the following folder.
    C:\OpenModelica1.12.0-64bit\lib\omlibrary\Modelica 3.2.2

I appreciated your advice.

Thank you.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[1] Grammar Warning
[C:/OpenModelica1.12.0-64bit/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.2.2/package.order: 0:0-0:0]: The package.order file does not list all .mo files and directories (containing package.mo) present in its directory.
Missing names are:
        ExternalMedia 3.2.1

[2] Grammar Error
[C:/OpenModelica1.12.0-64bit/lib/omlibrary/Modelica 3.2.2/ExternalMedia 3.2.1/package.mo: 2:1-21:18]: Expected the package to have name ExternalMedia 3.2.1, but got ExternalMedia.

[3] Scripting Error
Failed to load package Modelica (default) using MODELICAPATH C:/OpenModelica1.12.0-64bit/lib/omlibrary.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: