Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

OpenModelica crashed when simulate with steps (synchronous)

OpenModelica crashed when simulate with steps (synchronous)

Hello,

I am learning the Interactive Simulation function in the OpenModelica. I looked through the user guide and there is one chapter talking ablout interactive simulation. UsersGuide interactive-simulation I run BouncingBall model as the video does. When I checked the "Interactive Simulation" and run the simulation, everything worked fine. If I checked "Simulate with steps" tool and click "run" as the video does, the software will froze and later crashed.

I just want to control the simulation process outside the OpenModelica, such as use python with opc-ua to control the simulaton, take one step when I want.

I wonder is there anything I missed? Or the software has indeed some bugs with the "simulate with steps" function.

Re: OpenModelica crashed when simulate with steps (synchronous)

When the software crashed, A crash report window will appear, but I can't report besause the "crash report" also crashed.Here are three files should be attached to the bug report e-mail.
openmodelicastacktrace.OMEdit

omeditcommands.mos

omeditcommunication.log

Edited by: xyfan - Oct-08-18 08:28:01
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: