This course is intended to teach the basics of MetaModelica language and to explain how the OpenModelica compiler is built. Alse refer to developers forum.
The links from below are useful for the course in MetaModelica:
- The course material. Also available on subversion, https://openmodelica.ida.liu.se/svn/OpenModelica/trunk/testsuite/meta/MetaModelicaDev/.
- OMDEV - everything needed to compile OpenModelica (and this course material).
- MDT - the Eclipse plugin used as development environment (a full copy including Eclipse is provided, if you don't have it installed).
- Documentation, so you can read about the MetaModelica language.
- Meta-Programming and Language Modeling with MetaModelica 1.0 by Peter Fritzson and Adrian Pop, 2011
- Towards Modelica 4 Meta-Programming and Language Modeling with MetaModelica 2.0 by Peter Fritzson, Adrian Pop, and Martin Sjölund, 2011
- A notebook with MetaModelica examples.
- Writing efficient MetaModelica.