Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Media Test Model for R134a

Media Test Model for R134a

I'm using OpenModelica1.9.1Beta2 in Windows 7.  When I try to run the R134a1 example model with the built in media library.  It reports that  the states  p,T,d etc were used before being defined.  Included below is the compiliation report.  I would appreciate knowing how to get this to work.

[C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Beta2\lib\omlibrary\Modelica 3.2.1\Media\R134a.mo:415:15-423:21] Warning: state.p was used before it was defined (given a value). Additional such uses may exist for the variable, but some messages were suppressed.
[C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Beta2\lib\omlibrary\Modelica 3.2.1\Media\R134a.mo:415:15-423:21] Warning: state.T was used before it was defined (given a value). Additional such uses may exist for the variable, but some messages were suppressed.
[C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Beta2\lib\omlibrary\Modelica 3.2.1\Media\R134a.mo:415:15-423:21] Warning: state.d was used before it was defined (given a value). Additional such uses may exist for the variable, but some messages were suppressed.
[C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Beta2\lib\omlibrary\Modelica 3.2.1\Media\R134a.mo:415:15-423:21] Warning: state.h was used before it was defined (given a value). Additional such uses may exist for the variable, but some messages were suppressed.
[C:\OpenModelica1.9.1Beta2\lib\omlibrary\Modelica 3.2.1\Media\R134a.mo:415:15-423:21] Warning: state.phase was used before it was defined (given a value). Additional such uses may exist for the variable, but some messages were suppressed.

Re: Media Test Model for R134a

Just ignore those warnings. They occur because the function contains only one statement: assert(false, ...); These functions are not defined for R134a.

Re: Media Test Model for R134a

It's not really possible to ignore the warnings, as they appear to stop the model from running.  When I run/simulate the equivalent test problem for water, I get a window that pops up and shows two tabs, one is for the compilation behavior and the other is for the output I believe.  The plotting tab on OMEdit allows me to see all the states and make plots for the water simulation test.  However for R134a, the simulation just gives the warnings.  There is no window that pops up with the compilation information.  Also, there is no data to plot or variables for R134a to me to even look at.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic