Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

problem with model compiling after reinstallling OpenModelica1.9.1

problem with model compiling after reinstallling OpenModelica1.9.1

Hi,

Since I changed windows 7 OS from 32 bit to 64 bit, OpenModelica 1.9.1 was reinstalling. But all models are no longer able to be compiled, and the compile information shows as follow:

"d:\OpenModelica1.9.1\\MinGW\bin\mingw32-make.exe" -j4 -f Modelica.Mechanics.Rotational.Examples.First.makefile
gcc    -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse     -I"d:/OpenModelica1.9.1//include/omc/c" -I. -DOPENMODELICA_XML_FROM_FILE_AT_RUNTIME  -c -o Modelica.Mechanics.Rotational.Examples.First.o Modelica.Mechanics.Rotational.Examples.First.c
gcc    -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse     -I"d:/OpenModelica1.9.1//include/omc/c" -I. -DOPENMODELICA_XML_FROM_FILE_AT_RUNTIME  -c -o Modelica.Mechanics.Rotational.Examples.First_functions.o Modelica.Mechanics.Rotational.Examples.First_functions.c
gcc    -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse     -I"d:/OpenModelica1.9.1//include/omc/c" -I. -DOPENMODELICA_XML_FROM_FILE_AT_RUNTIME  -c -o Modelica.Mechanics.Rotational.Examples.First_records.o Modelica.Mechanics.Rotational.Examples.First_records.c
gcc    -falign-functions -msse2 -mfpmath=sse     -I"d:/OpenModelica1.9.1//include/omc/c" -I. -DOPENMODELICA_XML_FROM_FILE_AT_RUNTIME  -c -o Modelica.Mechanics.Rotational.Examples.First_01exo.o Modelica.Mechanics.Rotational.Examples.First_01exo.c
process_begin: CreateProcess(C:\Users\CXP\AppData\Local\Temp\make3820-1.bat, C:\Users\CXP\AppData\Local\Temp\make3820-1.bat, ...) failed.
process_begin: CreateProcess(C:\Users\CXP\AppData\Local\Temp\make3820-2.bat, C:\Users\CXP\AppData\Local\Temp\make3820-2.bat, ...) failed.
process_begin: CreateProcess(C:\Users\CXP\AppData\Local\Temp\make3820-3.bat, C:\Users\CXP\AppData\Local\Temp\make3820-3.bat, ...) failed.
process_begin: CreateProcess(C:\Users\CXP\AppData\Local\Temp\make3820-4.bat, C:\Users\CXP\AppData\Local\Temp\make3820-4.bat, ...) failed.
make (e=5): �ܾ����ʡ�

mingw32-make: *** [Modelica.Mechanics.Rotational.Examples.First.o] Error 5
mingw32-make: *** Waiting for unfinished jobs....

mingw32-make: *** [Modelica.Mechanics.Rotational.Examples.First_functions.o] Error 5

mingw32-make: *** [Modelica.Mechanics.Rotational.Examples.First_records.o] Error 5

mingw32-make: *** [Modelica.Mechanics.Rotational.Examples.First_01exo.o] Error 5"

I copy the installing files of OpenModelica to another PC with 64 bit Window 7 and install it, models can be compiled and simulated normally without the problem above. What's more, I found only c files in the OpenModelica working space folder of my PC while both c files and o files are expected to be generated during compiling in the working space folder.

somebody help me?

Re: problem with model compiling after reinstallling OpenModelica1.9.1

The problem can be solved by running OMEdit as administrator.

Re: problem with model compiling after reinstallling OpenModelica1.9.1

In this way, however, you lose the ability of the "drag and drop" (you can't drag and drop your files on OpenModelica Library Browser).
I've got a different solution: you can create, on your computer,  a new account without administrator privileges and run OmEdit on that account.

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: