Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Simulation crashes (error 1073741515)

Simulation crashes (error 1073741515)

Hello everbody

I would like to use OpenModelica for mutlibody simulations. Therefore I have installed OM 1.9.2 r24863 on my laptop (windows 7, 64 bit).

Whenever I try to run the double pendulum example in OMEdit I get the following messages:

Compilation process finished successfully.

stdout | OMEditInfo | <p>C:/Users/.../Modelica/Simulationen/Modelica.Mechanics.MultiBody.Examples.Elementary.DoublePendulum.exe -port=64872 -logFormat=xml -override=startTime=0,stopTime=3,stepSize=0.006,tolerance=0.0001,solver=dassl,outputFormat=mat,variableFilter=.* -dasslJacobian=coloredNumerical -w -lv=LOG_STATS</p>
stdout | error | <p>Process crashed<br>
Simulation process failed. Exited with code -1073741515.</p>

Can you tell me what goes wrong? Thanks in advance for your help.

Stefan

Re: Simulation crashes (error 1073741515)

Hi,

I just installed the same version (OM 1.9.2 r24863) and for me the simulation goes fine.

Code:

stdout | OMEditInfo | <p>C:/Users/adrpo/AppData/Local/Temp/OpenModelica/OMEdit/Modelica.Mechanics.MultiBody.Examples.Elementary.DoublePendulum.exe -port=24366 -logFormat=xml -override=startTime=0,stopTime=3,stepSize=0.006,tolerance=0.0001,solver=dassl,outputFormat=mat,variableFilter=.* -dasslJacobian=coloredNumerical -w -lv=LOG_STATS</p>
LOG_STATS | info | <p>### STATISTICS ###</p>
stdout | OMEditInfo | <p>Simulation process finished successfully.</p>

You could try to logoff and logon (or restart) after installation if you haven't done so.
Let me know if that works.

Cheers,
Adrian Pop/

Re: Simulation crashes (error 1073741515)

Hi Adrian

Thanks for your reply. I re-installed OpenModelica and found out that some dll libraries were not installed correctly (not an error of OM, rather of my computer).

Tahnks again.

Regards, Stefan

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: