Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

modelica3d service

modelica3d service

Hello
I'm new in OM, I use debian 8 with nightly build packet, I don't arrive load modelica3d in omeditor I have this error:
"Class M3D.Controller not found in scope Modelica.Mechanics.MultiBody.Examples.Elementary.Pendulum"
is that someone can help me ?

Re: modelica3d service

In OMEdit, right click on "ModelicaServices" then "Unload". Next, go to your OpenModelica folder, then lib/omlibrary/ModelicaServices 3.2.1 modelica3d and load the "package.mo" file found there. You'll get a new ModelicaServices package loaded into OMEdit.

Expand that package, go to Modelica3d, then drag the Controller element onto your diagram. You'll have to do this package unload/reload every time unless you change your default settings, it doesn't stick by itself.

Also before running your simulation, run dbus-server.py in \lib\omlibrary-modelica3d\osg-gtk. You'll need Python and some other components as well, it's documented in the user guide for Modelica3D.

Edited by: Bert - Sep-21-16 20:10:28
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic