Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Convergence problem

Convergence problem

Hello,

I made a water flow model but it works only under specific conditions i.e. tolerance must be 1e-3 and number of nodes must be equal to 6. If I increase number of nodes or decrease tolerance, I get the following error:

stdout | unknown | <p>DASKR--  AT T (=R1) AND STEPSIZE H (=R2) THE                                    
      In above,  R1 =  4.6706168928947E+002   R2 =  2.1979412737018E-013
DASKR--  NONLINEAR SOLVER FAILED TO CONVERGE                                    
DASKR--  REPEATEDLY OR WITH ABS(H)=HMIN                                         

Could anybody give me a hint, why do I get this error when I manipulate tolerance and number of nodes?

Here is a short information about the model:
it is a flow model developed on the basis of Flow1DFV2ph model in ThermoPower library. The model was modified by adding momentum balance for each node and condensation heat transfer model. I would like to simulate this model with the SourcePressure with time-dependent pressure signal at the inlet, and sinkMass with time-dependent mass signal at the outlet.

Thank you in advance for your help,
kind regards,
Rafal

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic