Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » hideishi

Thanks.
Do you mean that solvers always choose when and how they iterate automatically so users can not set when and how they iterate ?

Thank you for your reply.
Do you mean that "output points" can be used as "(maximum) number of iteration" for variable-step solvers?

Hi,all.
Now I try to simulate Modelica models from shell script.
I have a question about simulation parameter settings.

In variable step simulation, generally we can set parameter called "number of iteration" in some simulation tools but in Open Modelica we can not set this parameter from GUI.
Also in fixed step size simulation, generally we can set parameter called "(fixed) step size" in some simulation tools but in Open Modelica we can not set this parameter.

These parameters("number of iteration" and "(fixed) step size") are needed to simulate in Open Modelica so I think these parameters are settled in some files but I can not find in which files these parameters are settled.

If you know how to change these parameters from shell script or in which files these parameters are settled, would you teach us?
(I have already checked web site about scripting(https://build.openmodelica.org/Document … ting.html) but I can not find.)

Dec-10-12 04:29:59
can't find command to export FMU from OM Shell
Category: Developer

Thanks for your quick response!

Dec-07-12 05:18:43
can't find command to export FMU from OM Shell
Category: Developer

Hi,all.

Now I try to export FMU from OM Shell but I can not do well.

I found command to import FMU in OpenModelica.Scripting documents web-site,
(https://build.openmodelica.org/Document … ting.html)
but I can't find command to export FMU.

If someone knows command to export FMU from OM Shell, please teach me.
(I'm using Open Modelica 1.9.0beta2.)

Hi.

I can simulate from command line following your message.

Thank you!

I would like to use OpenModelica in batch mode.
I want to compile and simulate Modelica model from command line in Command Pompt.

If someone knows how to compile and simulate Modelica model from command line, please let me know.Thank you!

• Index
  • » Users
  • » hideishi
You are here: