Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » daniwi

Dec-22-16 15:21:49
trying to install the openmodelica-devel port in a mac, the port is missing. using the search...

Thank you!!
The installation pass successfully but the application is not stable.
After some examples running it crash.
We need to wait until the application becomes stable.

Dec-21-16 22:47:25
trying to install the openmodelica-devel port in a mac, the port is missing. using the search...

I run the mac procedure for install openmodelica and the installation fails.
The log points to this errors.
:info:build -- The C compiler identification is Clang 3.8.1
:info:build -- The CXX compiler identification is Clang 3.8.1
:info:build -- Check for working C compiler: /opt/local/bin/clang-mp-3.8
:info:build autoreconf: Entering directory `.'
:info:build autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Gettext
:info:build -- Check for working C compiler: /opt/local/bin/clang-mp-3.8 -- broken
:info:build CMake Error at /opt/local/share/cmake-3.7/Modules/CMakeTestCCompiler.cmake:51 (message):
:info:build   The C compiler "/opt/local/bin/clang-mp-3.8" is not able to compile a
:info:build   simple test program.
:info:build
:info:build   It fails with the following output:
:info:build    Change Dir: /opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_build.openmodelica.org_macports_lang_openmodelica-devel/openmodelica-devel/work/openmodelica_1.12.0~dev-140-g1db5844/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp
and the following
:info:build   Linking C executable cmTC_6a2fa
:info:build   /opt/local/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script
:info:build   CMakeFiles/cmTC_6a2fa.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
:info:build   /opt/local/bin/clang-mp-3.8 -pipe -Os -arch x86_64 -fno-stack-protector
:info:build   -isysroot
:info:build   /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.12.sdk
:info:build   -mmacosx-version-min=10.12 -Wl,-search_paths_first
:info:build   -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names -Wl,-undefined -Wl,dynamic_lookup
:info:build   CMakeFiles/cmTC_6a2fa.dir/testCCompiler.c.o -o cmTC_6a2fa
:info:build   ld: unexpected token: !tapi-tbd-v2 file
:info:build   '/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.12.sdk/usr/lib/libSystem.tbd'
:info:build   for architecture x86_64
:info:build   clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
:info:build   invocation)
:info:build   CMakeFiles/cmTC_6a2fa.dir/build.make:97: recipe for target 'cmTC_6a2fa'
:info:build   failed
:info:build   gmake[4]: *** [cmTC_6a2fa] Error 1
:info:build   gmake[4]: Leaving directory
:info:build   '/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_build.openmodelica.org_macports_lang_openmodelica-devel/openmodelica-devel/work/openmodelica_1.12.0~dev-140-g1db5844/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp'
:info:build   Makefile:126: recipe for target 'cmTC_6a2fa/fast' failed
:info:build   gmake[3]: *** [cmTC_6a2fa/fast] Error 2
:info:build   gmake[3]: Leaving directory
:info:build   '/opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_build.openmodelica.org_macports_lang_openmodelica-devel/openmodelica-devel/work/openmodelica_1.12.0~dev-140-g1db5844/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp'
:info:build   CMake will not be able to correctly generate this project.
:info:build Call Stack (most recent call first):
:info:build   CMakeLists.txt:23 (project)
The compilers do not works properly in the installation process.

Dec-21-16 22:47:22

I run the mac procedure for install openmodelica and the installation fails.
The log points to this errors.
:info:build -- The C compiler identification is Clang 3.8.1
:info:build -- The CXX compiler identification is Clang 3.8.1
:info:build -- Check for working C compiler: /opt/local/bin/clang-mp-3.8
:info:build autoreconf: Entering directory `.'
:info:build autoreconf: configure.ac: not using Gettext
:info:build -- Check for working C compiler: /opt/local/bin/clang-mp-3.8 -- broken
:info:build CMake Error at /opt/local/share/cmake-3.7/Modules/CMakeTestCCompiler.cmake:51 (message):
:info:build   The C compiler "/opt/local/bin/clang-mp-3.8" is not able to compile a
:info:build   simple test program.
:info:build   It fails with the following output:
:info:build    Change Dir: /opt/local/var/macports/build/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_build.openmodelica.org_macports_lang_openmodelica-devel/openmodelica-devel/work/openmodelica_1.12.0~dev-140-g1db5844/OMCompiler/3rdParty/FMIL/build/CMakeFiles/CMakeTmp
and the following
:info:build   Linking C executable cmTC_6a2fa
:info:build   /opt/local/bin/cmake -E cmake_link_script
:info:build   CMakeFiles/cmTC_6a2fa.dir/link.txt --verbose=1
:info:build   /opt/local/bin/clang-mp-3.8 -pipe -Os -arch x86_64 -fno-stack-protector
:info:build   -isysroot
:info:build   /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.12.sdk
:info:build   -mmacosx-version-min=10.12 -Wl,-search_paths_first
:info:build   -Wl,-headerpad_max_install_names -Wl,-undefined -Wl,dynamic_lookup
:info:build   CMakeFiles/cmTC_6a2fa.dir/testCCompiler.c.o -o cmTC_6a2fa
:info:build   ld: unexpected token: !tapi-tbd-v2 file
:info:build   '/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.12.sdk/usr/lib/libSystem.tbd'
:info:build   for architecture x86_64
:info:build   clang: error: linker command failed with exit code 1 (use -v to see
:info:build   invocation)
:info:build   CMakeFiles/cmTC_6a2fa.dir/build.make:97: recipe for target 'cmTC_6a2fa'
:info:build   failed
:info:build   gmake[4]: *** [cmTC_6a2fa] Error 1
:info:build   gmake[4]: Leaving directory
:info:build   Makefile:126: recipe for target 'cmTC_6a2fa/fast' failed
:info:build   gmake[3]: *** [cmTC_6a2fa/fast] Error 2
:info:build   gmake[3]: Leaving directory
:info:build   CMake will not be able to correctly generate this project.
:info:build Call Stack (most recent call first):
:info:build   CMakeLists.txt:23 (project)
The compilers do not works properly in the installation process.

Dec-20-16 17:42:54

Yes desh, you are right. I forgot to run the first command in my last installation. Thank you.
I run it and the command add the following line into source.conf
rsync://build.openmodelica.org/macports/
Now my problem is for more than one month I receive en error at the end of the installation.
How can I select another version for build the openmodelica in my mac?

Dec-20-16 14:56:42

I am trying to build the openmodelica using the source package in the macports repository.
I did it a lot of times successfully.
In this time the package is missing in the macports repository.
If you try to use the port search command as the following:
sudo ports search --name --line --glob '*modelica*' the result is an empty list.
Last week, the command port install openmodelica-devel +libraries +clang works, that means, the source package is in the macports repository, but does not work properly, the installation fails in the last step when the procedure invoke the C compiler to make a compilation test.(Xcode and gcc44 were installed properly)
Maybe the source package was removed from the macports repository to fix the installation procedure.
I like to use this procedure because I feel more sure to uninstall all the elements if it necessary.
If we can find when the source will be available in the macports repository, I can wait until that.

Dec-20-16 12:35:05

port install openmodelica-devel +libraries +clang
Error: Port openmodelica-devel not found

Jun-01-15 20:25:53
Category: Developer

When I tried to update the openmodelica-devel an error message was received and the updated did not succedd.
This is the message received
Error: org.macports.destroot for port openmodelica-devel returned: command execution failed
Please see the log file for port openmodelica-devel for details:
    /opt/local/var/macports/logs/_opt_local_var_macports_sources_build.openmodelica.org_macports_lang_openmodelica-devel/openmodelica-devel/main.log
Error: Unable to upgrade port: 1
To report a bug, follow the instructions in the guide:
    http://guide.macports.org/#project.tickets
The log file cannot be attached (error)
You can see the macports trac case number 47847

Apr-12-15 11:24:46
Some models in the library needs to be redeclared to used properly but, the redeclaration...

A new tracticket was created number 3274

Apr-09-15 13:08:10
Some models in the library needs to be redeclared to used properly but, the redeclaration...

Hi everyone,
I analyze for a lot of time the power system library.
We can see in the Recursive BuildModel Test of the power system library that some test fails to run.
Most of the fails appear  when transformers are involved in the model.
The examples under the spot file using transformers have most of them a change in the configuration of the transformers.
All the transformers in the power system library 3ph have Y-Y topology configuration by default. In the real world the Delta-Y configuration is the most used.
To reuse the transformer model a redeclaration statement needs to be used at the model of the system under construction.
According with choices explicit in the model, to change the topology of the transformer term the follow statement is needed.
PowerSystems.AC3ph.Transformers.TrafoStray trafo(par = data, redeclare PowerSystems.AC3ph.Ports.Topology.Delta top_p)
If I am not wrong, this redeclare statement supposes to work, but when I analyzed the initialized model, the topology change in the port is missing and it remains an Y topology.
When I tried to run the simulation, an error message in pop-up window appears saying that there more variables than equations.
Analyzing the topology definition port of the transformer, YDportTrafo_p_n, The definition is done by default Y topology for both ports when the possibility to redeclare each port into Delta topology. This definition includes same variables declarations about Voltages and Currents to connect the port with its terminals considering the relations between the coils.
According with my tests, the discrepancy between the number of the number of variables and the number of equations is the result of the redeclaration statement, the variables definition are lost. In the other hand, the topology of the port remains Y.
When I tried to redefine the variables again, the compiler ignore the statement with a warning message.
I check the same model without changing the topology of the transformer and it works find.
I suppose that there is a bug in the omc compiler when it try to translate the model and the redeclare statement fails.
Fixing this problem will increase the success when running Recursive BuildModel Test of the power system library.
If something that I wrote is wrong,  or if you know any way to work around the bug please let me know.
Have a nice week end,

Dec-30-14 20:45:24
I am trying to change the topology in the transformer but I recieve an error message

To change the topology of the transformer (Y or Delta) the following is the syntax shown in the examples.
PowerSystems.AC3ph.Transformers.TrafoStray trafo(redeclare PowerSystems.AC3ph.Ports.Topology.Delta top_n "Y",redeclare PowerSystems.AC3ph.Ports.Topology.Delta top_p "Delta") annotation(Placement(visible = true, transformation(origin = {-12, -2}, extent = {{-10, -10}, {10, 10}}, rotation = 0)));

The follow error message is received
[3] 22:34:03 Translation Error
Internal error pre-optimization module clockPartitioning failed.

[4] 22:34:03 Symbolic Error
Too few equations, under-determined system. The model has 100 equation(s) and 114 variable(s).

It seems that the values of parameters on top_n and top_v are missing  (v_cond and i_cond).

• Index
  • » Users
  • » daniwi
You are here: