Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » gsmusc15@gmail.com

Hello Adeel,

I set the debug logging to 6 and changed the ouput to Formatted Text. This is what I got

C:/Users/*******/AppData/Local/Temp/OpenModelica/OMEdit/modell.exe -port=53029 -logFormat=xml -override=startTime=0,stopTime=1,stepSize=0.002,tolerance=1e-6,solver=dassl,outputFormat=mat,variableFilter=.* -r=modell_res.mat -dasslJacobian=coloredNumerical -w -lv=LOG_STATS
assert        | debug     |
<p>Loading of FMU dynamic link library failed with status : UNEXPECTED<br>

I have attached the FMUs together with this. So that you can check where did I go wrong.

I have build the projects in Visual Studio using the Win32 platform.

Thanks!
Gaurav.

Hello, Thanks for the reply. Because I had too many FMUs to import I tried building a simpler one. I used Visual Studio to create two FMUs manually. I used two inputs and an output in both the FMUs. And an operation inside each to perform on those inputs. I then created a new model in OMEdit and imported those two FMUs and connected them.The model checks out fine and also Instantiates. But when I simulate them I get the error

**Loading of FMU dynamic link library failed with status : UNEXPECTED**

Could you please let me know what might have gone wrong?

[Note: I am new to this so I might be completely wrong in what I just did.]

Hello,

- I am using the OpenModelica Connection Editor to import 4 different FMUs. The problem is the I cannot connect all the inputs to the outputs of the FMUs. Everytime few inputs/outputs wont respond and I wont be able to connect them.
- Also is it possible to create Icon for a newly created class?

The FMUs I am importing are co-simulation FMUs (64 bit). I am new to this so dont know much details about it.

I would really appreciate any help regarding the above two problems.

Thanks!

• Index
  • » Users
  • » gsmusc15@gmail.com
You are here: