Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Greeley

So, using version 1.9.6   there is no Physiomodel option in the system libraries list ( 8 items ThermoPower .... iSPL ... test)

As before I loaded   files ... open model /library files .... lib\omilibrary\Physiolibrary2.3.1 \package
       got a syntax warning "...chemical.mo not encoded in UTF-8"

No sure what option to try running so I picked Steady States\Examples ... Cardiovascularsystem_GCS_steady State

Get the block diagram of the model   then I go to the SIMULATION bar on the top menu.   
    Question:  can I go directly to simulation or do i go through the list :   Instatiate ... check model ...check all models... simulate

I went directly to simulate ..... got a bunch of 'translating warnings'  :     $DER ... the state must be connected to an inherited class definition
    BUT got "simulation process finished successfully"
  Got the plot screen BUT  I have questions here:
                             1.   the Absissa only goes 0 to 1
                             2. can't find heart rate or MAP as an option for graph display
                            3. whatever metric i select for plotting is just a constant value ( is this due to the limited x axis) ?

Thanks for your help/

I have been trying to run physiomodel from OpenModelica  for about a week but , being a novice, I have been unsuccessful.

Can you sen me the steps ... file ...open ... path etc  to locate the correct package ?   (trying to use the physiomodel that downlaoded with OpenModelica)

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Greeley
You are here: