Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Giusto

Sep-14-16 12:07:40
Problem in FMU simulation on Simulink: Module FMICAPI - Impossible to find the specified module
Category: Developer

Hallo to all,
I have a problem with the simulation of a FMU file imported into Simulink through FMI toolbox of Modelon.
When I start the simulation, Simulink return the following error:
"module = FMICAPI, log level = FATAL: Could not load the DLL: Impossible to find the specified module".

The problem arose after to have added some block in the OpenModelica model. Before to add these blocks Simulink doesn't gave any errors.

Can someone please help me? Thanks.

Gius

Hi,

I imported a model into Simulink through Modelon's FMI toolbpx and it works well, but the simulation is very slow if I use variable step solver. In instead, if I use fixed step solver it give an error.
Is someone of you able to help me?

Best regards,

Giuseppe

Jun-07-16 09:22:44

Now it works.

Thank you. I'm very grateful.

Kind regards,
Giuseppe

Jun-06-16 13:13:26

Hi,

I've noted that the problem in really is in the "CombiTable1D" block. Moreover, when I include libhdf5-0.dll in the FMU, I have this error: "Unpacking of FMU d:\users\.... into d:\users\.... failed". Can you help me please?

Jun-01-16 14:08:33

@adrpo: as you said I've included libhdf5-0.dll in the FMU. Now there is no error about dll, but there is another error: "Error in FMU version detection".
I've done some proof and I found out that the problem is the CheckValve block, in fact the fmu file generated by the DevelopmentTests, CheckValveTest, has exactly this problem. Moreover if I eliminate the CheckValve from my project, it works.

Thanks for your help!

Jun-01-16 10:40:19

adrpo, I've done a simple hydraulic circuit with two tanks and one checkvalve and it dows not work, but the development tests work.

Jun-01-16 10:31:52

Thank you for the quick reply. Where I can set it? In "Strument" I don't found it.

Jun-01-16 10:02:12

Hi,

I've noted that the problem arise when I use OpenHydraulics library. In particular the checker gives me a system error and it says: impossible to run the program because libhdf5-0.dll is not in the computer. If I don't use this library the checker does not give me any error. I hope you can help me.

Thanks,
Best regards

Giuseppe

May-31-16 13:59:45

Hi,

I've installed the latest nightly-builds, but it still gives me dll problems in the Modelon checker. I'm using the 64-bit version. I'd like to know how to solve this problem.

Best regards,

Giuseppe

May-31-16 07:38:52

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for your reply. I will evaluate which solution is better.

Best regards,
Giuseppe

May-30-16 16:10:42

Hi,

sorry for the intrusion. I'm a new user of OpenModelica. I read that you use Modelon to make co-simulation with Simulink. I'm very interested to do it and I would like to have from you some advise.Do FMU files generate from OpenModelica work well into Simulink? Do you recommend I use Modelon?

Thank you,

Best regards,

Giuseppe

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Giusto
You are here: