Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » milanvk

Hi all,

I am facing a syntax error while importing one specific FMU saying "No viable alternative near token". What could be the problem with FMU here and how can I debug it?

Thanks
Milan

Hi,

I was trying to build openmodelica from source on my Ubuntu machine. OMC builds successfully. When I try to build OMPlot, it fails with message cannot find include file qwt_plot.h. Strangely on my machine, the configure files do not identify qwt install and, when I define it manually the path to qwt install onOMPlot/qwt/qwt.config files in I can build it. How can I set my configure files to include qwt install automatically?

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

Thanks
Milan 

Hi,

I did not face this issue as I directly cloned the source from https://github.com/OpenModelica, my credentials was not necessary.
But I guess in your case this can probably help you http://stackoverflow.com/questions/2490 … er-connect
Also please make sure, you are using URL encoded value, if you have any special characters in your password.

Hope this helps

That worked ! Thank you so much  current/smile

Cheers
Milan

Hi,

I have been trying with the simple state machine example with the latest build version. But the Modelca 3.3 builtin functions like previous, clock etc, are not flattening. It gives the error "Failed to elaborate expression: previous(i)." when I try to instantiate. is there any external dependencies for this feature or do I need to add any special compiler flags? Or is this synchronous extensions not yet supported?

The simple state machine code

Code:

model Simple_NoAnnotations "Simple state machine"
inner Integer i(start=0);
block State1
outer output Integer i;
output Integer j(start=10);
equation
i = previous(i) + 2;
j = previous(j) - 1;
end State1;
State1 state1;
block State2
outer output Integer i;
equation
i = previous(i) - 1;
end State2;
State2 state2;
equation
transition(state1,state2,i > 10,immediate=false);
transition(state2,state1,i < 1,immediate=false);
initialState(state1);
end Simple_NoAnnotations;

Many thanks, this solved my issues and I succeed in building OMEdit and OMPlot from scratch. I guess the problem was that I installed Git with out administrator rights and certificates were not locked in the installation directory for this reason.

Hi,

That helped  current/smile . I imported the system path to the Eclipse OMDev Buider environment by adding ${env_var:PATH} to the path in OMDev Builder. It was a bit confusing as the OMDev environment (System variable) is automatically picked up by OMDev Builder in Eclipse and java variables are not.

But now I have the second problem that the libraries are not comping since the its not able to clone from git.

" fatal: unable to access 'https://github.com/OpenModelica/BioChem.git/': error setting certificate verify locations:
  CAfile: C:/Program Files/Git/mingw64/libexec/ssl/certs/ca-bundle.crt
  CApath: none

recipe for target 'BioChem' failed."

I tried to disable this single library, but found that none of the library is comping including the MSL. I am not really able to understand why it is not able to fetch the libraries also why libraries are not cloned from git with openModelica package.

Thanks in advance
Milan

Hello,

Thank you for the quick reply. I already had Java build version 1.8.0_102 installed. I use "C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_102\bin" in my path variable and also made sure that the same JRE is used by Eclipse. But still giving the same result.
make[4]: Entering directory '/g/OpenModelica-minimal/OMCompiler/Parser'
java -cp ../3rdParty/antlr/3.2/libantlr3c-3.2/../tool/antlr-3.2.jar org.antlr.Tool -Xconversiontimeout 10000 -report ParModelica_Lexer.g
make[4]: java: Command not found
Makefile.common:111: recipe for target 'ParModelica_Lexer.stamp' failed
make[4]: Leaving directory '/g/OpenModelica-minimal/OMCompiler/Parser'
make[4]: *** [ParModelica_Lexer.stamp] Error 127
Makefile.common:58: recipe for target 'bootstrap-dependencies' failed
make[3]: Leaving directory '/g/OpenModelica-minimal/OMCompiler'
make[3]: *** [bootstrap-dependencies] Error 2
make[2]: *** [omc-bootstrapped] Error 2
Makefile.omdev.mingw:530: recipe for target 'omc-bootstrapped' failed
make[2]: Leaving directory '/g/OpenModelica-minimal/OMCompiler'

real    0m14.385s
user    0m2.773s
sys    0m4.943s
make[1]: *** [omc] Error 2
Makefile.omdev.mingw:332: recipe for target 'omc' failed
make[1]: Leaving directory '/g/OpenModelica-minimal/OMCompiler'
make: *** [omc] Error 2
Makefile.omdev.mingw:37: recipe for target 'omc' failed

For your information, I am using Eclipse Neon  with Windows 7. And in the comilation, it install "KINSOL", and afterwards copying libraries after entering parser, it gives the error.

Thanks and Regards
Milan

Hello,
I am new to Openmodelica. I was trying to build from source with a minimal source from git. I have checked and verified the following things,
1) My OMDev is in C:\ and corresponding environment variable is defined
2) In eclipse:
.project fileis referring to the MINGW64 bit builder

I have tried compiling it both from Eclipse and with MSYS, but fails with the following error,

[highlight]java -cp ../3rdParty/antlr/3.2/libantlr3c-3.2/../tool/antlr-3.2.jar org.antlr.Tool -Xconversiontimeout 10000 -report ParModelica_Lexer.g
make[4]: java: Command not found
Makefile.common:111: recipe for target 'ParModelica_Lexer.stamp' failed
make[4]: Leaving directory '/g/OpenModelica-minimal/OMCompiler/Parser'
make[4]: *** [ParModelica_Lexer.stamp] Error 127
make[3]: *** [bootstrap-dependencies] Error 2
Makefile.common:58: recipe for target 'bootstrap-dependencies' failed
make[3]: Leaving directory '/g/OpenModelica-minimal/OMCompiler'
Makefile.omdev.mingw:530: recipe for target 'omc-bootstrapped' failed
make[2]: *** [omc-bootstrapped] Error 2
make[2]: Leaving directory '/g/OpenModelica-minimal/OMCompiler'

real    0m14.281s
user    0m2.905s
sys    0m5.104s
make[1]: *** [omc] Error 2
Makefile.omdev.mingw:332: recipe for target 'omc' failed
make[1]: Leaving directory '/g/OpenModelica-minimal/OMCompiler'
make: *** [omc] Error 2
Makefile.omdev.mingw:37: recipe for target 'omc' failed[/highlight]

Any kind of help will be really appreciated. Thanking you in advance.

Regards
Milan

• Index
  • » Users
  • » milanvk
You are here: