Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » Terzioglu

Mar-15-17 14:20:37
Category: Developer

Hi!

In Modelica Library I couldn't find a force block whose input is resultant force value. In force block I have to define x,y and z axis forces.

I don't want to do that, I want to define in force block only the resultant force of x,y,z axis. How can I do that please help!!

Thank you current/smile

Mar-15-17 12:29:06
Resultant force for x,y,z axis
Category: Programming

Hi!

In Modelica Library I couldn't find a force block whose input is resultant force value. In force block I have to define x,y and z axis forces.

I don't want to do that, I want to define in force block only the resultant force of x,y,z axis. How can I do that please help!!

Thank you current/smile

Feb-15-17 12:47:13
Preloaded Spring Modelica Text
Category: Programming

Hi,

I am new, I want to model a preload spring in Modelica. I wrote a Modelica Text for it:

model UnloadedSpring

parameter Modelica.SIunits.TranslationalSpringConstant c(final min=0)=1000;

parameter Modelica.SIunits.Length x_0=0 "First position of spring";

parameter Modelica.SIunits.Length x_1=0.02 "Second position of spring";

parameter Modelica.SIunits.Length x_2=0.04 "Last position of spring";

parameter Real Modelica.SIunits.Length x(min=0.02, max=0.04) "Stroke between x_1 and x_2";

parameter Modelica.SIunits.Force F_0=10 "Force_0 at x_0/preload";

parameter Modelica.SIunits.Force F_1=20 "Force_1 at x_1";

parameter Modelica.SIunits.Force F_2=50 "Force_2 at x_2";

parameter Modelica.SIunits.Force F "Force at between F_1 and F_2";

equation

F = F_0 + c * x;

end UnloadedSpring;

but I know that I defined x ("Stroke between x_1 and x_2") wrong. I don't want to define it like min stroke is 0.02 and max stroke is 0.04, I want to define it like I said between 0.02 to 0.04. Do you know how can I do it?

You don't have to follow my way as I said I am very unfamiliar to Modelica, I just want to take help from you how to write a preload spring text in Modelica or Dymola model also would be great. I need your all answers please help current/smile

Thank you.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » Terzioglu
You are here: