Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » archanahebbar

Hi all,

I have an openmodelica based aircraft model. My target language is C++ and target compiler is gcc. Solver chosen is Rungekutta 4th order. Simulation gives the error 'Solver not found'.

It runs when I use C language. But after certain random amount of time, simulation quits stating that the integrator has failed.

I have also tried with dassl solver, giving 0.025s as the step time. I am getting the following error-

////
DDASSL had repeated error test failures on the last attempted step.
can't continue. time = 19.121426</p>
model terminate | Integrator failed. | Simulation terminated at time 19.1214

DASKR--  AT T (=R1) AND STEPSIZE H (=R2) THE                                    
      In above,  R1 =  1.9121425877852E+001   R2 =  1.4691682218380E-014
DASKR--  ERROR TEST FAILED REPEATEDLY OR WITH ABS(H)=HMIN                       

### STATISTICS ###
Simulation process failed. Exited with code -7.
////

Has anybody encountered this problem. How can I proceed???

Thanks.

Regards
Archana.

Hi,
I have developed a openmodelica model which takes joystick input and transmits the data through UDP packets. The model compiles and runs fine when generated through c code and gcc compiler options. I m able to receive data also. But when I try to compile using c++ option, it gives several errors.

I m using latest build 1.12. Also, I m able to generate c++ project when I do not use device
driver toolboxes. Is there any restriction with these toolboxes?

Thanks.

Jun-23-17 23:52:18
Modelica based CPP project

Ok.

But there should not be any compliance issue because I m not doing anything with openmodelica code. I m just using the files for my model that r generated by openmodelica. I m now unable to understand - what is the purpose of code generation then? In matlad, we take the Matlab generated code and pluginto our projects.

Thanks.

Jun-23-17 12:18:28

Thanks Koldo.

But the sample app doesn't work for me because of version mismatch.

In the meantime I have installed eclipse and tried to compile omc generated c++ files. After many corrections made in the individual c++&.h files, I m struck with systemdefaultimplementation.h. None of its class members are identified by my project. I have verified the path to be correct. Have anybody faced similar problem?  I m using release 1.11 32 bit build.

My intention is to generate a standalone executable where modelica generated files get embedded with my udp code, along with openmodelica's gcc compiler. I also plan to use FreeRTOS to add real time patch later.

Please let me know whether anybody have faced similar issue with this .h file.

Thanks.

Jun-19-17 08:16:22

Thanks. Will try that.

Any example for adding socket interface would be useful. Also, in this project I am restricted to use C++ & UDP sockets and hence cannot use COBRA interface.

Jun-17-17 18:16:49

Hi,
I m new to modelica. The aim of my project is to build an aircraft math model in modelica and use the generated CPP code to build a project. To this I can add my real time code and run in a flight simulator. I built a sample modelica .mo model and compiled using gcc. I m now unable to directly build it in eclipse ide. Lots of syntax errors. Whether MDT is useful in such cases?
Please suggest any useful links or guides.

Sorry if the post is silly. Did a lot of reading and got more confused.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » archanahebbar
You are here: