Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » ritexarma

Problem1.: I had installed openmodelica on Raspberry Pi 3 using this method and it was working fine. Recently I ran apt-get upgrade in raspberry pi and then OpenModelica got upgraded to version 1.13. It compiled the models but gave error in execution, though the same model works on other system.
So I removed OpenModelica 1.13 and tried installing older versions. The source list file did not pick up jessie packages and said n/a instead which could not install. So I manually modified source list file of openmodelica to load jessie packages and installed OpenModelica 1.11 and then 1.12 but both the times it did not compile the models at all. Compilation fails saying [ clang: error: the clang compiler does not support '-march=native' ]

Problem 2.: OMShell-Terminal is not working. Even after using sudo it says Error connecting to omc server in interactive mode. : Connection refused.

Please tell me how to solve those problems and get OpenModelica running on Raspberry Pi again.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » ritexarma
You are here: