Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » dseltzer

Aug-08-17 15:36:48
Generating an FMU that supports getting and setting states

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out how to export an FMU that supports getting and setting states, as well as serializing states.  This would be an FMU where both the following variables in the modelDescription.xml are set to true..

canGetAndSetFMUstate
canSerializeFMUstate

Currently, these are both set to false in the co-simulation block of the exported modelDescription.xml, and not mentioned in the ModelExchange portion.

I can see in the source for a generated FMU that the header file (fmi2Functions.h) which knows about the functions needed is included... but it does not seem like the FMU is actually being exported with these functions built in.  Anyone have any experience with this?  I looked through the compiler flags, and all I found that seemed like it might relate was an 'fmuExperimental', but this just adds the providesDirectionalDerivative flag which is not what I want.

So... anyone know how to export an FMU that supports getting, setting, and serializing state information?

Thanks!
-Dan

• Index
  • » Users
  • » dseltzer
You are here: