Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » takataka1970

justnielsen,

Oh, this paper is too difficult for me.
However, I would like to refer to it.

By the way, I only know the following specifications for thermoelectric modules to be used.

Imax, A: 6.5
Umax, V: 16.0
Qcmax, W: 35
DT max, deg C: 86
Cold side, mm: 40 x 40
Hot side, mm: 40 x 40
Height, mm: 7.5

Therefore, a ΔT - Qc table was created with reference to the rate of change of I - ΔT curve, Qc - ΔT curve and V - ΔT curve of other thermoelectric modules.
The previous question of CombiTable1D is due to this.

Simple model outputs according to temperature difference.
The output is full output only. Also, the polarity does not change.

Thanks again.

https://www.openmodelica.org/images/agorapro/attachments/6041/mini_SimpleModelForThemoElectricModule-171031.png

Hello,

I am using OpenModelica. There seems to be no model of thermoelectric module (Peltier module) in OpenModelica.
If you have found the Modelica model of the thermoelectric module, please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

justnielsen,

I replaced CombiTabled1D with CombiTable1Ds, then worked fine !
Thanks a lot.

Hello,

I try to connect the RelTemperatureSensor and CombiTable1D, but got error warning and message:

Unused input variable tableAvailable in function .Modelica.Blocks.Tables.CombiTable1D.getTableValue.

Unmatched dimension in equation connect(relTemperatureSensor2.T_rel, combiTable1D1.u), [] != [1].

Please see attached screen.

T_rel of RelTemperatureSensor is RealOutput, and u of CombiTable1D is RealInput, so I think that these port  can connect.

Thanks in advance.

https://www.openmodelica.org/images/agorapro/attachments/6041/mini_RelTempSensor-and-CombiTable1D.png

• Index
  • » Users
  • » takataka1970
You are here: