Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » giopi

Nov-30-17 15:25:41
Category: Developer

Hi everybody,

I've got a txt file, generated by Python, with the exact format of a model I wish to launch on Modelica.
Obviously i could copy/paste from the txt file but I woudl like to now if it's possible to convert it without loss from the txt file to an .om file (using Python)

Thanks for the help !
giopi

Hello all,

I'm wondering how can I create multiple instance of a model.
For example, I have an model "Germany", "France" "Cities", and "Road" to simulate the flow of cars in the road.

I'm able to create Cities and link them thanks to Road, but I would like to manage my simulation by specifying in France the number of cities I wish for my simulation, and having a way to generate for 5 cities all the road linking them together. And for 6 cities in France, for another simulation, having directly  the road connected, without creating the new cities and write all the "connected()".
Is that possible ?

Or can I generate OpenModelica code thanks to another programming language which will read my inputs (6 cities) and create the "France" model I wish to have ?

Thanks for your help.
Clément.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » giopi
You are here: