Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register
  • Index
  • » Users
  • » ArB

Hello again !

I've created a User Package but when I try to Duplicate a component, I cannot select it. I've only access to Modelica Standard Package.

How to create a Package/Library in which I can duplicate a standard component ?

Thanks again for your answers !

Best regards,

Hello !

Thanks 'spinnau' and 'adrpo' for your answers !

I will test them !

Thanks again.

Hello !

Is it possible to modify a standard component of a standard/system library ?
I can "look" inside a component using "Open Class", but unfortunately, I cannot rename some components for example.

Thanks in advance for your answers and tips about modifying existing standard components.

Regards,
Arnaud.

Apr-09-18 08:27:54
What is the best method to run co-simulation between Adams model and OpenModelica

Hello !

Thanks for the answer ! What do you call 'OMSimulator' ? Is it an external OpenModelica Library ?

Thanks again for your answer !

Apr-06-18 14:58:39
What is the best method to run co-simulation between Adams model and OpenModelica

Hello !

I'm new to OpenModelica community and I wanted to know how to run a co-simulation between Adams and OpenModelica with OpenModelica as Master.

I've seen that OpenModelica didn't support Co-Simulation FMU as Master. SO the option to import Adams FMU model to OpenModelica is not the right solution.

I've seen in the Release notes the following point :
"A new (stand-alone) FMI- and TLM-based simulation tool OMSimulator, first version for connected FMUs, TLM objects, Simulink models (via wrappers), Adams models (via wrappers), BEAST models (via wrappers), Modelica models"

It seems that it is the best solution but unfortunately, I didn't find the way to generate Adams model using TLM. Is there a plugin I need to install in Adams ? Where can I find this plugin ?

Thanks in advance for your help !

Arnaud.

• Index
  • » Users
  • » ArB
You are here: