Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

simple system simulation

simple system simulation

Hi,

I am having problems getting the attached model to run. I'm trying to model a simple system consisting of two rigid body parts connected by a revolute joint. I'm trying to apply a periodic force (just a single component force in the x-direction of the b-frame) to the 2nd rigid body.

I get the following error message: "Too few equations, under-determined system. The model has 1529 equations and 1531 variables." I don't see what is wrong with this model, it should be a simple 1-DOF problem.

Can anybody offer any suggestions.

thanks.

Re: simple system simulation

Hello awright, I am facing the same problem and inspite of several attempts and searches I am unable to find the problem. As the above post is almost 3 years old, it would be highly appreciated if you could please guide me with this under-determined set of equations, if you have already found the solution to it. Thanks in advance.

Re: simple system simulation

Hello all,

I have the same problem. I get this error in OMEdit:
"Too many equations, over-determined system. The model has 4 equation(s) and 2 variable(s)."

If I decrease the number of equations, I can run it in OMEdit, but when I try to create FMU out of my OMEdit code, I see another error:
"Error: Too few equations, under-determined system. The model has 2 equation(s) and 4 variable(s)."

I know that the above posts are for long time ago, but I was wondering if anybody can help me on this.

Thanks

There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: