Archived OpenModelica forums. Posting is disabled.

Alternative forums include GitHub discussions or StackOverflow (make sure to read the Stack Overflow rules; you need to have well-formed questions)

Forgot password? | Forgot username? | Register

Inversing the simulation: steady state model

Inversing the simulation: steady state model

Hi, I want to know if a model can be inversed in modelica. (here inverse means: if in causal statement y= x +a; x and a are input and y is output; but if i want to find x as output and y and a as input, the model is called reversed/inversed model) For example, if i have compressor with input air port and output air port, and port has variables associated with it are pressure(P), temperature(T) and mass flow rate(mdot). I have simple steady state model containing three equations as follow:
1. OutPort.mdot = InPort.mdot
2. OutPort.P = rc * InPort.P
3. OutPort.T  =  InPort.T * (1 + rc[ (gamma-1)/gamma) - 1][/sup] / eta);

Here, rc, gamma and eta are compression ratio, ratio of specific heat capacitites and efficiency of compressor.
I want to kwow, if i know values of : gamma, eta ,OutPort.mdot, OutPort.P and OutPort.T and InPort.P and InPort.T, can i find the value of rc.
Can i find values of rc and how should be the model of compressor with above equation.

Thanks

Edited by: yoga - Oct-13-17 17:54:44

Re: Inversing the simulation: steady state model

Hi,
   Is this forum still active? I anybody know the answer to the above question?

thanks

Re: Inversing the simulation: steady state model

Unfortunately not so many modelers read this forum and the compiler developers do not know the answers, so I suggest you post your question here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/modelica
to reach more modelers.

Edited by: adrpo - Oct-17-17 15:19:55
There are 0 guests and 0 other users also viewing this topic
You are here: